RCMK XCR-1000 thoughts please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bought one waiting its getting shipped to my house as we speak

I placed a deposit on one yesterday. Looks like a high end, pretty much fully blinged out version of the DBXL, complete with 29cc motor and tuned pipe. Costs a lot more than you can get a DBXL for, but when you add up the extra bits included, the price seems to stack up.

I believe it was the same designer fo these two cars, but built at different factories. I'm hopeful it will compliment by HPI Baja 5B SS nicely

I'm extremely happy with mine. Minus parts here in the states. Been waiting on a load of parts from DDM for about 3 weeks. Link below has my detailed review of it
https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=20711

Thanks, yes already read your review about 4 times lol. My one concern is parts availability but the distributor here in the UK assures me he will be supporting the car properly and will actually keep a couple of cars for spares supply for when he doesn't have them in stock. I don't mind waiting a week or two, but don't want to have wait much longer than that.

I'll post on here once I've got her and let you know what my thoughts are, but I must say based on photos and videos, I don't think I'll be disappointed.

boilermakers review was a big help in me buying it, I ordered some rcmk upgrade parts from ddm that are not even on the website, they told me rcmk shipped them out, on the rcmk site they say out of stock...lets see how long it takes to come to me hopefully not too long

boilermakers review was a big help in me buying it, I ordered some rcmk upgrade parts from ddm that are not even on the website, they told me rcmk shipped them out, on the rcmk site they say out of stock...lets see how long it takes to come to me hopefully not too long

I'd be very interested to hear how long the parts take to arrive ....

Hello gentlemen I have owned XCR-1000 since September 2015 ... Love it But..... Parts are hard to come by.. Info on the truck and future upgrades compatibility etc. I order straight from RCMK... stuck a O'Neal brothers engine on it and the problems started... rear diff itself bearings... back to stock right now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks