rcmonster brushless conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auto2

photobucket-5412-1328408943328.jpg

photobucket-5454-1328392374189.jpg

no vid yet cause of bad weather but its done and runs unbelievable on the 8s castle system.
well balanced;flys straight.stupid fast even for an onroad car.
geared for 46 mph the motor is 90 degrees Fareenhett on a 50 defree day.

The one thing i don't like about this set up is there is no support on the back of the motor,thats a big motor with alot of torque for no rear motor support.

Wow, really clean in there. But it would seem it need bracing by the motor for flex? Looks unbalanced as well. There looks to be all the weight in the front. Back might be loose with that power and that set up.

Last edited:
i wish u could come take it for a test drive, how far are you from NY? lol its balanced left to right almost perfect and yes the ft is a little heaver than the rear but the rear is not loose. it drives very very well.by far the best rc ive ever owned. only difference is the stupid power of 9 HP that makes it a handful on the jumps to not over jump everything.
what is a full throttle jump on my gas mod motor jetpro pipe truck that just made the jump this is just a blip right before the jump. you can easilly end up in the corn field if your not careful.

I believe you, I make the same power as you but yours is instant. I would love to lighten this beast up but it's just fun to roll on the throttle and hear it sing. Only beef I have with the combo I have is it's loud. I would do the conversion but having to much fun with the gas.

i put 15000 in the center. guess i need 50000 lol. i have it geared for around 50 MPH so with the dif unloading like that the ft tires have to be going 100 mph.
i have a gas truck too with oneillbros and jetpro but ii have to admit as much as i love noise when i have 5 minutes to play i seem to be grabing the electric one.

it was ballooning all the tires so bad it was tipping the truck over and i had to keep countersteering to keep it off the roof.
if i was going to a track of course everything would be set up different. lower the pinion and set a lower current limit for starters.
things a beast.

Last edited:
yeah it looks like a hand full man. you should try putting a vertigo locker in the center, or some oil thats thick like honey. my 1/8 scale would blow up all 4 tires. was stupid fast, was at the point it wasent fun to drive.

oh trust me its fun to drive :)
it does go slow also lol. but that doesn't make a good video.
i have 50000 and 100000 dif oil. just im not sure if i have a place to race it yet or its just gonna be a toy. if i cant race it at my local track then its gonna get a drift set up on it and im gonna go sideways .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks