"Realife Size" Losi 5T Racing-Mint 400

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of your off road racer trucks are more like the vekta. Which is a scale representation of a real truck. I haven't paid much attention to off road racing since I moved out on my own and am too cheap to pay for cable tv. But I assume not too terribly much has changed

Most of your off road racer trucks are more like the vekta. Which is a scale representation of a real truck. I haven't paid much attention to off road racing since I moved out on my own and am too cheap to pay for cable tv. But I assume not too terribly much has changed

Yep, still the same. Indy suspension up front, solid rear axle on trailing arms. The only things different nowadays are the amount of sensor feedback to the driver and crew and GPS tracking. And the engines are completely computerized.

I can't watch it anymore, I just get jealous and do stupid things with my car that are a bit less than legal...

Yep, still the same. Indy suspension up front, solid rear axle on trailing arms. The only things different nowadays are the amount of sensor feedback to the driver and crew and GPS tracking. And the engines are completely computerized.

I can't watch it anymore, I just get jealous and do stupid things with my car that are a bit less than legal...
Sounds about like what I had assumed. Thanks for the update!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks