rear alloy lower wishbone arms on monster beetle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc2 man

Reading the Rules!
i recently fitted the rear alloy lower wishbone arms to my monster beetle(for all who don't know me already) complete car alloy competition beetle monster pro self converted. anyway when i was installing them new arms i seemed to have a bit of anoyance with them,firstly they don't come with any long pins to hold them on to the hubs,so what i done was used the old long metal pins and shoved them through and ended up having to hammer them through with such a tight fit,anyway to cut a long story short i know they were not supposed to go on there,so there must be proper fitting pins for them?
what ye think?
if u cant convence em confuse em..:cool2:

What brand? Any photos? Shouldn't be too tight. I would think you could take a bit of light sandpaper and sand them down a bit to fit better. Not too loose, but enough to fit into the alloy part without pressure.

What brand? Any photos? Shouldn't be too tight. I would think you could take a bit of light sandpaper and sand them down a bit to fit better. Not too loose, but enough to fit into the alloy part without pressure.

Agree to that.
F thy are tight then it will be difficult to remove later if required.

yes u can get longer pins .
id say u have put bent pins in there [ kinda why they are hard to get in there ]
if your bending standard pins the go to FG`s harden steel hollow ones . i have put them in mine and i havt bent a pin since .

yes u can get longer pins .
id say u have put bent pins in there [ kinda why they are hard to get in there ]
if your bending standard pins the go to FG`s harden steel hollow ones . i have put them in mine and i havt bent a pin since .

Good call. I just had the same issue with bent pins and didn't even think of that. My plastic arms allowed them to come out though:). I ended up using some Firehammer pins I had.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks