rear brake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not very often. it took awile to get them working how i prefer. and a beefy servo

jr z900t in one and Ace 1015 in the other.

one has a stock brake setup with CF pads, the other has the OFF/TR (now the TGN) ultimate brake/trannyplate upgrade.

both do quite well once adjusted and setup.

for the most part i can lock them up at full tilt on grass.

My stock brake pad and discs hold up really good, I ran a TGN CF disc for awhile but have since went back to the stock set up!

If you haven't done it already, do the "Fuel Tube Mod" remove the spring on the rear of the linkage and replace it with the same length of fuel tubing. This and upgrading to a higher torque servo will increase your breaking.

i will try this fuel tube mod and see how it works then!! i have a tower pro MG 995 servo on gas and brakes

is there a mount for the brake/gas servo that is made of ali? as i have noticed there is a fair bit of flex in the stock one?

my have to look in to making one then!! could you wire up the 3rd servo with out using a 3rd channel?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks