Rear dominator v2 pipe modification

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyroM!ke247

Needed a pipe for my esp g320. The rear dominator is a great pipe but they kinda choke down big bore motors. So I added a 3/32 larger stinger , welded it as a side bleed (I like the sound of sidebleeds better) ,and trimmed and welded the original stinger closed. Can’t wait to try it out tomorrow.

Attachments

• 238D2CE8-622C-4B48-A679-E7F7BE2BA8BB.jpeg
    238D2CE8-622C-4B48-A679-E7F7BE2BA8BB.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 33
Fak around! Ive had a lot of pipes over the years. This thing sounds nasty. Breaking in the new engine so no running or revving yet so not sure about how the power delivery will be. But first impressions are impressive to say the least! Sounds pingy but not ear shattering which I love..:love::cool:

Sometimes you just gotta think outside the box. Just because certain parts are scarce does not mean other measures can’t happen with existing materials you may have. Every modded part on these rigs there are guys thinking how to better something then selling parts. The market was huge 10 years ago. Not so much these days. But doing your own thing is Very fulfilling.

Last edited:
Thanks. My knowledge with two strokes I’ve had, this should be nice paired up with the g320. Time will tell. The larger stinger should let it flow better with good back pressure for the big bore.

Be careful with the heating instructions, if not done right it will flake right off. I use that paint quite often it's good stuff when done right. Just repainted my wood furnace with it. It gets a little goofy looking on big surfaces, but works well

Attachments

• 15726237896905049549326426497105.jpg
    15726237896905049549326426497105.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 3
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks