Rear hubs came with no adjustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrebee88

In the manual it shows the hubs being adjustable and gives you an adjustment chart. My came fixed. I am assuming this is wrong?20230326_171609.jpg

Ok. that makes sense. I wish they still came with an aluminum axle housing cover. My stock plastic one is so warped that I just ordered the Turtle Racing one from DDM.

Ok. that makes sense. I wish they still came with an aluminum axle housing cover. My stock plastic one is so warped that I just ordered the Turtle Racing one from DDM.
yeh those plastic covers are just just tbh mate,
i think everyone who bought a vekta with the plastic cover has said theres was warped,
mine was very badly warped and i bought the kraken alloy one,

not 100% on this but i think only the rtr came with alloy cover as stock, then they changed that to plastic in the newer ones as well,

Those plastic covers are steaight garbage. And don't worry about the toe adjusters. Waste of money for just bashing. I should know I bought a set for no reason.
You would think they would put a note in there... "hey, this part has been replaced"

There were a lot of changes to the kit depending on when you got them. It was basically forums like this and wastespace that everyone figured out what changed and when. It's been like that for 2 ish years now. At least since I built mine. But there was a rear axle upgrade at the same time that wasn't really talked about.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks