Red Arrow beadlocks/Taylor custom billet beadlocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t have them. I’ll explain why. They are “bling” yea they look good. They add unsprung weight. Is it lots. No, but it adds it. Any one adding power will go with anything other than a bead lock.
They sure are sexy!
Oh yeah understand it’s unsprung weight and not needed but I’ve got a carbon fibre body coming along with some custom graphics in a blue theme so I may aswell go and make it look proper sexy! Just hoping I can see some pictures of em on before I drop the cash

The beadlock rings take a beating, I personally would avoid them as you'll be upset their dinged up and their also going to create nasty burrs that will slice you like razor blades. Put your money to better use then bling parts. O yea didn't you just go on In another thread about not being able to afford a proper engine due to budget? Don't be dumb

Redarrow beadlocks, they look the best in my opinion. As far as weight, theirs barely nothing to add considering all the heavy billet parts we add already. They hold a tire bead in alot better than plastic. Sure they beat up, what doesn't. My opinion they are worth it. Pic is on axis race pace wheels, redarrow beadlocks20221127_161307.jpg

The beadlock rings take a beating, I personally would avoid them as you'll be upset their dinged up and their also going to create nasty burrs that will slice you like razor blades. Put your money to better use then bling parts. O yea didn't you just go on In another thread about not being able to afford a proper engine due to budget? Don't be dumb
I like dreaming alot
Redarrow beadlocks, they look the best in my opinion. As far as weight, theirs barely nothing to add considering all the heavy billet parts we add already. They hold a tire bead in alot better than plastic. Sure they beat up, what doesn't. My opinion they are worth it. Pic is on axis race pace wheels, redarrow beadlocksView attachment 84403
They sure do look sexy!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks