Redcat Racing Rampage MT5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
Discuss the Redcat Racing Rampage MT5!

RMT.jpg

• 23cc CY Gasoline Engine
  • 4 Wheel Drive
  • Assembled and Ready to Run
  • Includes 2 Channel Remote Control
  • Aluminum Oil Filled Shocks
  • Aluminum Shock Tower
  • Availability Approximately June 9th (Updated)
  • Suggested Retail Price - Under $1000

nice wheels (rims)

i love the wheels bead lock they say and the wheels blocks are they square or hex like the hpi think this will be the next one then for sure and for that price nice i like think mcd and fg will be lowering their prices we hope
(not a chance) any way nice to see an other big scale on seen

First 2 tanks on the motor and stock exhaust. The next video will have more power.

Of course, an ESP ported 27.2 or a DarkSoul engine would do wonders for it.

looks like there could be some good amount of gearing options to use on them too.
im betting a few different gears choices and a tuned pipe, and it ll be going along pretty good.

Rob, have you checked to see the carb is opening up fully. seems like it may not be, much like many of the bajas needed some linkage adj to get the carby to open fully?

We haven't really done anything but run it out of the box. When the first shipment comes in, we can go through and double check everything and start a "before you run it" thread. Should be very similar to the Baja thread.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks