Redcat Racing Rampage TT5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
Rtt2.jpg

• 23cc CY Gasoline Engine
  • 4 Wheel Drive
  • Assembled and Ready to Run
  • Includes 2 Channel Remote Control
  • Aluminum Oil Filled Shocks
  • Aluminum Shock Tower
  • Availability Approximately June 9th (Updated)
  • Suggested Retail Price - Under $1000

wow, i was about to order a fg until somebody warned me that this was coming

yeah, ill wait, looks killer cant wait to see a pic with the body off

The Hop-ups manufacturers have started to design some new stuff for this one. A tuned pipe, dogbones, drive cups and bumpers are started already. Other than that, there isn't much needed for the start. We'll have several options for tires and wheels after a few months also.

These things look great, and I see a list of hopups already on their site:

X-Can Exhaust - Available Now
Tuned Pipe - ETA Early July
Dogbones - ETA Mid June
Shock Shafts - ETA Early June
Carbon Fiber Roof Scoop - ETA Mid June
Carbon Fiber Body - ETA Early July
Aluminum Roof Scoop - ETA Early July
Aluminum Arms Front & Rear - ETA Mid June
Aluminum Futaba Servo Mount - ETA Mid June
Aluminum Roll Cage - ETA Mid June
Aluminum Center Diff Mount - ETA Mid June
Aluminum Steering Mounts - ETA Mid June
Aluminum Body Posts - ETA Mid June
Hardened Steal Transmission Gears - ETA Mid July

Are these replacing some absolutely shite parts or are they truly just hopups that really aren't needed? (aside from the carbon fiber BS, tuned pipe, and xcan)

I guess my real question is, are these being designed with the knowledge that these particular parts on the car are highly breakable?

In no way am I bashing the car, I *love* the look of it and am extremely tempted to get one! :)

No, they are being designed by the Baja guys, that know some people are going to want the best. I drove the Rampage for a few hours and had no problems with any of the shocks or dogbones or anything. But that was with a stock 23cc, and never going more than 5 feet in the air. We are just getting ready for those people that think 20 feet in the air is normal for an RC car.

carbon body you say who is making them then this i would like to see i got a friend here in holland he makes the beetle and marder + spoilers from glass fiber

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks