Remote kill switch question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetlou0069

Hey I wanna add a kill switch on my baja for if ibrun out of battery ext.. my question is there a significant difference between the 20 $ ones on Ebay n a dynamite one at 45$? ( prices in cad) thanks

Both I wouldn't get, the dynamite one is trash and I can't imagine the $20 one is.any good. Save and get a killer RC one imo
On Ebay with killer these is what I find n one of it is the 20$ one . Do you have a specific name ? If you say there trash ( the dynamite n 20$ ones) then I wanna have something better for sure. Thanks
On Ebay with killer these is what I find n one of it is the 20$ one . Do you have a specific name ? If you say there trash ( the dynamite n 20$ ones) then I wanna have something better for sure. Thanks
This thing right ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190831-152313_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190831-152313_eBay.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20190831-152257_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190831-152257_eBay.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20190831-152753_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190831-152753_Samsung Internet.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 6
I answered this on the other thread. I think you need to adjust the brakes.
It wasnt the adjustment it barley stopped b4. I orderd a really cheap 35kg servo n it almost locks up ( it does on grass n sand) so I'm thinking 40 kg or just a good 35kg servo would be good n a lil adjustment. Thanks

It wasnt the adjustment it barley stopped b4. I orderd a really cheap 35kg servo n it almost locks up ( it does on grass n sand) so I'm thinking 40 kg or just a good 35kg servo would be good n a lil adjustment. Thanks

Also ,a better servo arm might help ,I noticed over the years ,that the longer the arm ,the more stronger the leverage
is on the linkage ,versus ,the rod being put closer to the center of the servo!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks