remote starter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is bulky, but perhaps that's necessary to make it work.
It would be nice, but it's still much easier with the old pullstart.

Another thing to go wrong!

Al.

+1 Al very bulky on an FG and yes more to go wrong, the guy with the
runaway fit one on to his remember Al

Hey guys,

I CANT BELIEVE this has sparked up such a conversation!!!! haha

the funny thing is, if i shorten that video, it would be the perfect example as to why its a no brainer to put these on as a stock part when you buy them new!!! lol

anyway.

good news for the rich.

ITS UP FOR SALE lol

not in that condition though, I've spent a whole lot more on it since!! its naturally got the kill switch now! the shocks and tower have been replaced, the engine has been replaced with a race ported 23cc. its had the alloy parts put on there now too. i got NOS for it, and i got an electric starter from "Arrow Shark" so i can remotely start it!! (if for some reason it wants to die on me half a mile away!!! lol well not for me anymore....)

as i haven't touched in in a few months, its started to "dull" down a lot, i wanted to finish it, but the natural brick wall has jumped in and decided to get pregnant haha so now i have to start again at a later date.

one question, do you think i should strip it down? clean it up a bit more an put it back together for the buyer? or shall i just give it to them as it is? i got the feeling the person thats gona win it is just gona strip it down for profit i mean naturally i want as much money back as possible, but id want it to go to someone that will finish my project and share the satisfaction of a cool toy.

However!

Keep posted guys coz i am going to do another one. but this time I'm going up.

i love the 23, 26, 30cc's

but i love V8's more.......

i think its time to put the conley v8 in an fg.

Remote start would be cool but I don't think it's worth it. Extra weight, expensive, battery usage, and more stuff to break

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks