Rep kraken 5 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man thats sucko @Rep732 The one thing I noticed too and it should be noted in the book even though it is kinda obvious. All the parts are soaked in packing oil, I hope everyones atleast cleaning, should be priming for the best loctite adhesion. I've had a lot of screws and stuff back out on me too already. What a beat deal..same here 5 minutes of glory then....🤯
Pull the center run that beeotch in 2 wheel peel mode 🤘😋🤘
Making me wanna double check my fronts..double triple checked center as I've had that out a few times now 🤔
And also download the mcmaster Carr app...order yourself some pins. @Haric recommended👍
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mcmaster.mcmaster_carr_app

Last edited:
Did an overnite order from ddm 2 packs of drive pins,outer wears for the filter and pullstart. Once I get the outerwears ill do the cable mod I was waiting so I didn't have to cut the cable. Should see it back up on Tuesday and then ill do a run video

spot on rep (y)(y), tbh the baja size slicks don't look too bad on the vekta, that size tire on the dragon hammer looks daft, on the vekta looks better (y),
shame about the lost pin though,

note to self, order a crapload o spare pins cos i can see whats gonna happen when i get mine built up and running :ROFLMAO:,

@Haric I do remember you saying that I will look into it. Side note will 5t boots fit on the kraken and does the 5t ddm aluminum gas cap fit on the kraken too?
I know Otaka on IG ran 5b hostile boots on the center shaft and stuffed them with bone grease, but I like @Harics deal better, you can just cut and replace, cheap,easy, and right at lowes or home depot

I was worried about cranking too hard on the set screws at first but then I said fek it hit them with ether to clean the oils off, red loctited and used a ratchet instead of my t- handle for them, after I found a center pin a little loose while doing my tranny mod, if I tossed that center bone and smacked my engine I would 🤯😭

I have to say its a shame I wasn't expecting dbxl issues on the kraken.. I wish there was a press fit option for this im not too fond of the shring tube idea
heat shrink better than booting the joints rep (y),
i booted the dragon hammer centre drives, added grease in the boots, first time out it flung all the boots off and had grease everywhere,
heat shrink and dry lube the joints i say (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks