Repairing my runaway.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all done & back together now. Just had trouble with the fookin grub screws on the wheel square but sorted it in the end. I will post some pics soon. Just cleaning the back end up & checking that over now. Oh & I removed the tumbleweed from under the engine cover :clown:

Another pic of it stripped down for ready straightening the chassis
picture.php

All straight & back together :D
picture.php

Kick up angle sorted so brackets all fit nicely again
picture.php

New front upright fitted with brakes back on
picture.php

Just got the front bumper to put back on & all done until next time.......:rolleyes:

Good job Andy,all you need now is hydros,alloy diff mounts,top and botton alloy arms,front hubs,long front axles,long front 17mm hex's,alloy servo tray or upgrade metal tray supports, LSD with a cut chassis(don't use the diff supports,they add weight to the COG) tyres,tyres,tyres. C'mon ,you know you want upgrades ! And I have all the candy you want! ;)
J.

Oops.new shells too.

Good job Andy,all you need now is hydros,alloy diff mounts,top and botton alloy arms,front hubs,long front axles,long front 17mm hex's,alloy servo tray or upgrade metal tray supports, LSD with a cut chassis(don't use the diff supports,they add weight to the COG) tyres,tyres,tyres. C'mon ,you know you want upgrades ! And I have all the candy you want! ;)
J.

Oops.new shells too.

Its all alloy now........with a plastic coated finish for protection :lol::lol::badair:
Alloy servo tray is a def upgrade very soon but I will be making my own.

Its all alloy now........with a plastic coated finish for protection :lol::lol::badair:
Alloy servo tray is a def upgrade very soon but I will be making my own.

a bit like mine Andy huh:)....i still have a plastic servo tray on mine

with extra posts to the chassis......i didnt want to add the extra weight:lol:

a bit like mine Andy huh:)....i still have a plastic servo tray on mine

with extra posts to the chassis......i didnt want to add the extra weight:lol:

I think I will try that 1st then. Even if I go alloy I will be having the extra posts so nothing lost if it doesn't work for me :)

Back