Replacement engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmontgomery34

I need to buy a new engine for my king motor any suggestion. I have a budget of around 300.00 would like something with a little more horsepower, please help.

check out DDM, they have a motor with-in that price range that should be a great alternative. if you have any questions they have a great customer service to answer them. also you can use the discount codes
"DDM" or "LSF" to save an additional 5% on your purchase.

Gimomotors.com

Here is the best deal anywhere period!
RCMK CR300F 4-bolt 36mm 29.5cc Engine
This is a 6 hp motor and is $229.00 at gizmomotors.com.
This is a top of the line motor!

I'm still learning my way around 1/5 scale especially in the motor department, what's the difference between CY, Zenoah and RCMK?

I ask cause I have a 5ive and was thinking of a DBXL also and I'm not sure the 23cc will cut it for me.

I'm still learning my way around 1/5 scale especially in the motor department, what's the difference between CY, Zenoah and RCMK?

I ask cause I have a 5ive and was thinking of a DBXL also and I'm not sure the 23cc will cut it for me.

they are all manufactured by different companies. zenoah and cy have been out for yonks, both have been updated to a 4 bolt pattern (head to case)

zenoah was always supposidly better but in 4 bolt configeration they ate both pretty reliable if tuned and maintained properly.
the rcmk came out later in the rc cars, were used in boats previously but watercooled.ive never owed a rcnk but gizmo have had good results from porting them.
a good tuned pipe will give an increase in power and a big bore kit (28.5 to 30.5cc) will give more torque.
you could try a tuned pipe if you don't already have one then depending on if you want more you can go for a bigbore kit which can still be stock just more cc's or get a ported motor.
you can buy ported motors with various states of tune.eg obr do a race port/pro stock which has work done to it or a fullnod which has more still so nore*power.you can also look into reedcase engines .

to the op.you can buy a longblock which is cheaper then a full engine since you already have a carb, pullstart and clutch on your existing engine which you can use, then a fullmod will be in your price range.
goodluck.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks