Ricinus oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after looking up ricinus i only find it to be castor like whats used for skin care,
normally it's a 25/1 ratio mix,
but i don't know enough about that oil or brand to say its good or bad, maybe someone on here has used it and can yah or nah it.

Buy a good two stroke oil if your after something with castor oil try
Maxima 927 castor oil its a very popular 2 stroke oil use by engine builders but its not cheap.....

Castor 927 is a unique blend of highly refined castor oil, a specially prepared synthetic and an additive system that reduces carbon and gum formation and provides excellent rust & corrosion protection. Castor 927 also contains an exclusive additive that keeps power valves cleaner and working properly. For all of us that wish to keep our air and water cleaner, Castor 927 is biodegradable. Castor 927 keeps on lubricating; where other lubricants turn to carbon or vaporize, and provides extra protection on cylinder walls, bearing journals and other critical areas at temperatures much higher than other lubricants.

Recommended Premix Ratios
50-80cc (24-32:1) | 125cc (24-40:1) | 250cc (24-40:1) | 500cc and up (32-60:1)

Troy

Ah sorry. I bad translated it. Its not ricinus oil but it is "resinous" oil, or please try to look at link in my first message.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks