Ricky dirt bike turned into 3 wheeler

Thread starter #1

modifier

Here is a Radio Shack Ricky C. dirt bike I converted into a three wheeler. It's powered by a Mamba Max 7700kv motor and runs on a two cell lipo.

Image001-3.jpg

Image002-2.jpg

Image006-1.jpg

Image004-2.jpg

Thread starter #4

modifier

Thanks guys, I can't wait till the weather warms up so I can try it out. It will be going to the sand pit when we run the Bajas.

Thread starter #10

modifier

Thread starter #11

modifier

Thanks for the comments guys, it makes the projects more worth the time spent on them.

phatdad- :no: I don't think any axle is THAT strong :)

TurtleRacing- Dammit you made me look for a stool and a lot of it is covered
by her awesome love handles.....eeeeewww :no:

TurtleRacing

Thanks for the comments guys, it makes the projects more worth the time spent on them.

phatdad- :no: I don't think any axle is THAT strong :)

TurtleRacing- Dammit you made me look for a stool and a lot of it is covered
by her awesome love handles.....eeeeewww :no:

TRy to sleep w/that visual now!!!:nono: :no:

AS always mod, nice job!!

sig943

so your milling manualy not with cnc. Much respect for you man. I hope I can get there some day. I have heard bad things about harbor freight mills, but only from hardcore milling guys. Is it a good setup for the beginner.

Thread starter #17

modifier

I recently purchased a cnc mill and am slowly learning how to program and run it. I used the cnc mill for the rear wheels and wheel hubs.

The Harbor Freight mill does a great job and for the price they can't be beat. I only cut aluminum with it though but it was well worth the money.
OMG Your avatars just keep getting bigger :nono:

Thread starter #19

modifier

I never had any cnc experience until I got my own, and I learn something new everytime I use it. I still have a LOT to learn but I'm enjoying it. I've been a machinist for 18 years but only ran manual machines at my jobs.

I will warn you it's not easy to learn without machining or computer experience. But your good with computers so that will help some.