Rippers KM Blade build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I say I'd lose radio reception I mean like the buggy would be 15yrds away from me sitting idling and not responding to turning or break or throttle. I'd have to almost walk up onto it before it would work again.

Yeah shes definitely gettin it lol. The wait for the remote is going to feel like forever. Might start to tare it down and start the full locktight process. Do you guys even locktight the screws that go into plastic?
Soon as the radio does come, by then I'll have the parts for the hpi 5b too. But with both of those radios I have being junk I'm going to need to buy another radio lol..

I went back out. The radio distance is horrible. I ran it on few mounds of mulch. I Cant wait to get home and watch these vids. I'll upload them soon. That was a blast lol.

A screen shot from one of the vids.

Also, I switched plugs from the hpi 5b and it didnt make a difference.

Attachments

• 20200426_200838.jpg
    20200426_200838.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 5
The antenna is sticking up in the tube. I edited the video that's uploading right now. But at one point where I was standing the whole time, I lost connection with the 5b on the mulch pile for a split second like 10yards away not even.
Here is the vid as promised. Roostertails for days

Btw, keep in mind the whole time I was recording my phone was just recording from my coat pocket lol.. next time I hope I can get my wife to film it haha.

Last edited:
I saw that too. The parts they were selling were such a random set of pieces though lol.. not like a complete rear or front.

I saw that too. The parts they were selling were such a random set of pieces though lol.. not like a complete rear or front.

Yea ,it would be ok if you need a part cheap for a dire need of a quick fix!

I was watching that velocity stack ,but may not get it!... :cool:

Some new beadlock rings, some cheap replacement hub carriers "got those on sape at the moment I found out my brand new stock was broke. So now I have a extra 2". And of course the main item the Killer Bee kill switch.

Attachments

• 20200502_115614.jpg
    20200502_115614.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 4
lost the little parts that lock my cage onto the chassie... any idea where I can find these little pins and parts?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks