RN Tuning Close Shop Now Victory RC Makes The Pipes Now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bknate

Reading the Rules!
(Pro5thScale.com) will be the only (U.S Dist) for the VictoryRC Pipe that use to be the (RN Tuning). Rn Tuning will no longer be making pipes, now the company that took over is (VictoryRc) they were the warehouse that made RN Tuning pipes and for all of those wanting the RN Pipe now can get it at (Pro5thScale.com). I spoke to the owner of the company and he told me that the pipes are going to make more RPMs on stock and Modified Engines were the Rn Tuning pipe on made high power on stock engines. They will also be making 4 pipes for each 1/5 and the pipes will be base on the size engine the customer has installed (example) 23cc, 26cc, 27.2cc etc! so it will not be a one pipe fits all. The pipe will be purchased based on what engine you have in your car, so it will perform to the max.:clap: For more information about the pipe the website is (victoryrc.nl)

Last edited:
Hello BK,
Yes, we have received a sample months ago from Victory, I must say, we were extremely surprised with the pipes performance and quality material used to make the pipe.
We are also extremely excited about the large selection in design we will be able to offer these pipes in.
Rear mount, side mount, Zen or CY and depending bore, the pipes are basically tailor made for different layouts and peak performance.
This will really give you a personal touch to each drivers setup.

Anyway, the current link listed in the site is wrong, our web address is www.pro5thscale.com, we are also a proud sponsor of this forum and you can find our banner to the right of this site.

Thank you very much

That is a new approach and a good one in my opinion.:cool2:

Now the only problem I have with that is say you buy a pipe for your 26cc, then buy a 29cc head kit...means your pipe is now useless as it was tuned for the 26cc engine...so do you then need to buy another to suit the new engine?

(Useless I mean won't perform as well)

I would only agree if other pipe makers did the same.
Remember most pipes right now are designed around a standard size motor and you buy different pipes until the one that works best for your motor is found.

No that will not be the case, the only reason VictoryRc gives you that option is because the Big Bore Engines don't Rev very high in RPM, so if a customer want that upper hand they will have options. Now the Pipes they coming will work on any engine hands down and will also outperform any pipe on the market. Anyone who know about the RN Tuning Pipe knows that this pipe will be no joke, and they made the pipe even better so it will rev higher than any pipe. You have to realize that most pipes out there stop performing at 16,000 to 18,000 RPM the Max, this pipe still makes power past the 23,000 RPM mark so that means your engine will have way more power in the upper range when other pipes are falling off. And to top it all off they are much lighter

Last edited:
Oops, I think we thought to far into that one ducky. Same pipe designing just different models. I got it now. :laugh:

Would of been kinda cool the other way though.

RN tuning?

RN tuning makes no more exhaust,,,,,
That does not mean Victory rc taken over the shop from RN tuning.

Here more info from RN tuning,,,,

Hello folks RN Tuning is temporarily stopped the exhausts because we are not currently able to fund all and we must make choices.
The Exhausts manufacturer we where together will continue under the name Victory RC Performance and they bring an exhaust for the recent HPI Baja on the market with the Performance of RN Tuning as you are accustomed.
More info can be found at: http://www.victoryrc.nl/Victory_RC/Portal.html
We have yet to see what we mean by the RN Tuning Fat Power exhaust to do.
Further, RN Tuning is more specialization in the field of Hörmann - RN Tuning air - Modellsport IT and RN Tuning Racing Parts.

Gr Rinus

Even they bring a new airbox out.

R%20N%20Tuning%20Off-road%20airbox.jpg
The 1 / 6 Off-road cars are getting faster, the demands on the air and sound production is increasing.
The air filter system consists of an airbox with a Twin Air 15 mm. air filter, 10 mm. pre-filter and anti-static filter GP skin.
The air filter materials are of very high quality produced by
Twin Air.
The replacement air filters for this set will be a lot cheaper than our existing off-road air filters rubber.

Back