road racing bumper for leopard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grainbrane

Hi to everyone, I haven't posted here in a while. I was wondering if anyone knows of a bumper for my (old) leopard that would cover the front end for road racing. I use it exclusively for road racing and I keep busting up the front end because the off road bumper doesn't protect the wheels like the touring cars. Thank you!

Hi to everyone, I haven't posted here in a while. I was wondering if anyone knows of a bumper for my (old) leopard that would cover the front end for road racing. I use it exclusively for road racing and I keep busting up the front end because the off road bumper doesn't protect the wheels like the touring cars. Thank you!

A WORX bumper adapted should do.
J

At Brookland on road track in new romney they race outlaws (off road cars with F1/truck tyres) with just the normal off road bumper. pm me and I can get a bumper made to do what you want.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks