Rov. 450 LT SC 4x4 truck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of people bash on rovan-king motor, but over the years having my 2 hpi bajas since 2012, they kept me going when i needed parts that hpi was not producing. And to be honest I never had issues with any of there parts. Heck some parts i was impressed with.
Thats a badass rig man!👍🏻

A lot of people bash on rovan-king motor, but over the years having my 2 hpi bajas since 2012, they kept me going when i needed parts that hpi was not producing. And to be honest I never had issues with any of there parts. Heck some parts i was impressed with.
Thats a badass rig man!👍🏻

Oh yea they were great ,the only thing that I broke was a rear upright but it was my fault ,I hit a concrete drain slab
in the middle of a park that was hidden by grass!

Here it is ,ran it a few weeks ago ,not bad for a 15 year old Baja!..:cool:

Wondered when you would share with your large scale brothers... lol.

I been heavy into nitro ,but had my eye on the 5th 4x4 SC ,but the Losi 5t's price just left a bad taste in my mouth ,I
even had the 2G's in my wallet for one ,But since the Rovan 450 LT 4x4 popped up on a Black Fri. sale at only $1179.00 ,
I snatched it up ,now I can get another nitro with the rest of the spare money!..:cool:..(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks