Rovan’s electric conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevens4x

Hi guys. I’m converting my Baja to electric using the Rovan kit Here.

I forgot to check one thing…the included servo horn has a 15t side and a 17t side but I’m still using the HPI servo (sfl-11mg).

So I need a double sided aluminum arm to fit the HPI servo and the kit, or a new cheap servo. Has anyone had this problem? Thoughts please? I can’t figure out the correct horn size/mesh/teeth. Thanks sry if tmi lol.

Yep confused myself too lol. The conversion’s servo arm can be either 15t or 17t, you just flip it over.

The HPI servo is 25t though.

Yes Rep732. Exactly! Do you have any idea of a part number or who makes it please?
The HPI servo is “giant” or “large scale” or “1/5”. I’m not sure what to call it or how to find a horn arm that fits it correctly.

I really appreciate y’all’s help. Almost tossed my remote across the room lol.

So I don’t confuse us I’ll add just 1 pic. It shows 3 things: the steering linkage included in the electric conversion kit; it’s steering arm horn (17t side showing); and the 25t HPI servo I use.

Sry I’m an idiot lol. I know I suck at explaining things

Attachments

• 9D227BBE-B358-4996-B822-B648D9E75329.jpeg
    9D227BBE-B358-4996-B822-B648D9E75329.jpeg
    256.4 KB · Views: 13
Just type into google "25t servo horn double" there are loads on there, and I would get an aluminium one.

Just type into google "25t servo horn double" there are loads on there, and I would get an aluminium one.
Hi. Thanks. I’ve tried that. A lot. But then look closer and they’re all std sized servos.

….I went ahead and ordered a cheapish servo to fit. Can’t support it reject Rovan just yet but will definitely give my .02 in a while

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks