Rovan 32cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinny1980

Hi all,

I ordered a rovan baja with a 32cc on it but it comes with a 813 carb on it, now i read alot different opinions about that carb.
I have two 1107 carbs allready, whats the best bet to go for?

Lol why?

On my redcat im bashing for two years now with a rovan 32cc, using motul and good break in
Some rovan engines are very good and can last for years and some are crap,i guess around 2/10 are crap, 5/10 are good,3/10 are exellent, this is only my opinion as someone who had about 40-50 rovan engines... its luck! Factory is not the best🤣

Some rovan engines are very good and can last for years and some are crap,i guess around 2/10 are crap, 5/10 are good,3/10 are exellent, this is only my opinion as someone who had about 40-50 rovan engines... its luck! Factory is not the best🤣
I know its not the best, the best cost as much as the whole rovan baja set, but that isnt the question.
I think its a hard qeustion seeing that the two who reacted don't answer it🤷🏻‍♂️

Update: rovan informed me wrong, its got a walbro 1191 (1107)

I know this one and it performs good on a 32cc

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks