rovan 36cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 year old thread, guess that's not the worst resurrection weve seen. ?
Have a new 320 Cc from Rovan, not CY, and i fotunately opened it before running: Piston was installed wrong! All junctions are sharp and no Finish has been done. Just raw from machining. The crank turns wery strong, the bearings must be low quality. Washed the crankcase with petrol and found metall snippets in it. The bearing in the crank has lots of play, 1-2 mm. No whashers to avoid play around. The cylinder Looks not well coated and it will surely not last long, until it will geht friction with the piston.
In comparison to Zenoah, this is a very bad quality and cannot bei compared. Never Run it whitout checking Like above.

2 year old thread, guess that's not the worst resurrection weve seen. ?
Angry Go Away GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Your responding to an old thread @Losi 5 ZRH please introduce yourself first.

Hi all,

I'm thinking about trying the new Rovan 36cc engine. Is anyone here running this engine? If so how well does it perform and how easy is it to start?

Thanks in advance

Hyperdad
I have a 36cc ROVAN 5t so when it works it's awesome BUT that's when it works. Every other day it's something different. First no start then it will run for a week then again no start. It eats sparkplugs. It's just not worth it go to Ddm and get a Zenaoh

Hi all,

I'm thinking about trying the new Rovan 36cc engine. Is anyone here running this engine? If so how well does it perform and how easy is it to start?

Thanks in advance

Hyperdad
Hi, don't, they are not the best, they have 2 piston rings, in my opinion get the 32cc or 29cc zenoah, same house power ,kind of same price, much better quality, but i do recommend the rovan 45 cc..i love that engine🤣 i have a few and they are fast with a good pipe

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks