Rovan 450 Spare Parts

Vinny

Hi, I am having trouble finding simple replacement parts for the 450. Even exhaust manifolds that say fits all Losi 5 T's don't fit on the Rovan 450. So I emailed Rovan about their copper exhaust gasket, and they tell me they don't make gaskets for the 450. ??? What am i missing here. Can anyone please help me know where you can find simple Rovan 450 replacement parts for the engine itself. Gaskets, screws etc....

Polar_Bus

Hi, I am having trouble finding simple replacement parts for the 450. Even exhaust manifolds that say fits all Losi 5 T's don't fit on the Rovan 450. So I emailed Rovan about their copper exhaust gasket, and they tell me they don't make gaskets for the 450. ??? What am i missing here. Can anyone please help me know where you can find simple Rovan 450 replacement parts for the engine itself. Gaskets, screws etc....

You can also use high temp RTV silicone as a substitute for paper gaskets.

Seandonato73

Better make sure your manifold is flat first. Run a bastard file over it. High spots will show up shiny. File till is all the same looking. Bit of marker will help to show low spots.

1Coopgt

Build Thread Contributor
You just need to remember the gaskets for your truck are for a big bore engine. You can probably find them on DDM . For this don't get caught up on it being a Rovan . A Zen gasket for a big bore engine should fit I think . they are cheap enough that if it doesn't fit you won't be out a lot of money.