Rovan baja max5ts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shy gur 1

What do you guys think about this truck? I saw it on youtube with the tmr pipe and diffrent wheels andcit was a badass!!!

What do you guys think about this truck? I saw it on youtube with the tmr pipe and diffrent wheels andcit was a badass!!!
The latest member that bought a rovan, had a rather rude awakening when he recieved it. Therefore I can not in good conscious reccomend anything rovan. Having just seen the lack of quality they put in their products.

The latest member that bought a rovan, had a rather rude awakening when he recieved it. Therefore I can not in good conscious reccomend anything rovan. Having just seen the lack of quality they put in their products.
Max5t?
From what ive seen on youtube they r great

Idk what the model was, and tbh idc. It was shoddy quality, and craftsman ship. It wasnt well packaged, and had a lot of issues straight out of the box. What ever model you want that its based off of, Dave up amd get the real deal, from what weve just seen you'll have double the purchase price fixing it.

Ok...well i work with all kinds of metal incl allu most of rcmax billet are made from 6061 allu...only a few parts r made from 7075 allu... all parts made of allu will bend or brake!even the 7075 ones...im more interesting in how the car bashes!
Thanks for information mate!

Its a baja clone covered in awful aluminum...

For 1100$, pick up a king motor roller, a good zenoah engine, and take the 500 left over to buy an flm wide kit and a few upgrades.

I just got done a month ago rebuilding one of the B style all aluminum monstrosities and getting it drivable and running well for a guy.

What he put into it, I could have built him an AWESOME scratch built( or from roller) truck.... he had to have the Shiney.

Seriously though...some of the metal is ok, but that's as far as I will go. The rest of it was junk, and a wide arm kit isn't going to help the situation.

I've bought an hpi built 5b and 5t now used for 400 and 375 respectively in two months. They both need elbow grease, cleaning, and some improvements( cause the hpi cars had their own issues to), but they're also loaded with nice parts for WELL under 1100$( bet i don't have 1100 in the pair, and have parts to sell).

Either start with the basic rovan and upgrade with quality components, or find something used.... not because they're a "clone", but because chinesium is chinesium, and some thing just don't need to be chinesium.

Hihi...u r right mate! Loved your reply!!! I will do as u say...buying a roller and improve it my self, ill need a strong all back off the baja, it will have to take the abuse of a 55 rc max...thanks mate..i will send pic of it

You'll end up with better parts, a better motor, and will know the car better. If you're wanting to go big bore, you may want to go with an affordable stock port zenoah for the moment, and build your driveline up first, but still be able to play. Lot of the parts you're going g to need for that build you'll be buying one way or another!

I'd skip it, those extended arms are flimsy and the axles aren't compatible with flm (too long) , so when you inevitably twist those pasta noodles, your stick with the same cheap garage. And I doubt the rig itself is any prize, judging by @niz55 recent experience with rovan . Build yourself a nice hpi baja with extended flm arms and you'll be Happy ?

Just don't. I was warned but I still ordered the truck and as soon as I opened it I regret my purchase. Awful quality. I have never seen poop like that before. The videos make it look like high quality piece of aluminum art but it is definitely not.

The owner of rovan said they had quality issue with the trucks and they would contact the manufacturer and fix all the issues. That was bull poop because he is still selling that piece of poop on his website.

Spend little bit more and get yourself a 5T 2.0

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks