Rovan baja upgrade recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Link for kill switch please
I use this on all of my cars. Located in the USA. Not sure what other sources are there for different locations. The device works well and will shut down the engine even if you turn off the receiver power by the slide switch under the battery box. It will also shut down due to low battery voltage, signal loss and receiver malfunction. Basic function shorts out the ignition coil just like the push button on the engine. There are other kill switches out there but I am not familiar with them.

https://www.killerrc.com/collections/kill-switches/products/super-bee-kill-switch-car-kit

Any recommendations for 1st upgrades?
dude , go and introduce yourself in the welcome/introduce yourself thread,
try and get to know a few people on here and join in the banter,
people on here will be more willing to help you out if we know a bit about you (y),
just asking questions then asking for links aint really the way the forum works :)

alu servo horn, alu servo saver, lipo and ur good to go. remote kiilswitch if driving in some ares with other people of vehicels risk.
i also recommend full metal clutch not to worry about wear in the future ;
its solid chassis cheers ;

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks