Rovan new monster truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soupiemelody

Coming soon to your door steps, Rovan monster trucks and Rally car yaaay!!!. From the Rovan website "This is the new 4WD Monster Truck from Rovan RC! It is based on the Rovan LT Heavy Duty Drive train (LOSI 5IVE-T) Platform but has longer Billet suspension arms and many other improvements making it a beast of a Monster Truck!"
What are opinions on these new toys. $1349.99 price tag o_O
https://www.rovanrc.com/product-rv450xlt-02

IMG_0187.jpgIMG_0188.jpgIMG_0189.jpgIMG_0190.jpg

For the price i hope its better quality. And I see the steering horns off the servos are double sides which is interesting. Im not a clone fan but it doesn't look like a bad truck and it definitely has alot going on in the aluminun upgrade department

I think they should have ditched the DBXL instead. The MTXL was really nice IMO
Your an ass hat.
I think they should have ditched the DBXL instead. The MTXL was really nice IMO
The masses spoke. Lack of sales killed it off. And tbh it was by far worse then the dbxl, and you were 3/4 of the way to a 5ive platform. At least the dbxl can be made reliable for another couple bucks.

It does look good. I like the truck and might be a buyer. Comes with tons of upgrades also.

Last edited:
You can contact Rovan and ask for a roller deal. They will accommodate I'm pretty sure. I'm digging the truck just for that servo setup! But the price really needs to be a little lower. I'd be a buyer at $1000 or less then atleast I'm saving $500 off the losi and that is a complete electronics upgrade money.

Rep.... That's the way all dual servo's should be. You'll get faster right to left action and the holding power will be better. I've also never heard of anyone burning out a servo with dual high torque servo's. I know I'll get roasted for this but I'm not a fan of how the 5ive's servo's are bridged together.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks