Running alone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbaker65

Well Known Member
Some of us have the love of the hobby ,I had been in the RC hobby for years ,I am not a racer ,I am a basher!

This has came up many times ,were folks get bored of running alone ,I use to run alone years ago when I first got involved in the RC's.
But one day ,my sister & B-law came to visit ,I got my B-law hooked & my sister on it ,after that ,it became a ritual every w-end to
run are trucks together ,this went on for about 4 years an then they had to quit coming as I think that their life was changed do to
moving & job changes!
But anyway ,we use to have some awesome times running together ,this is not 5th scale running ,but this is about the difference in
running alone & running with someone!

This is what it is like running alone!

This what it is like ,running with others!

I hear that, both my brothers and one of our cousins used to go and bash about together. We grew up, got jobs, houses and married. It's hard just to find time to hang out. Let alone get the rc toys out(mine being the only 1/5 scale atm) funny how things change. My cousin literally lives down the road from me and we still can hardly find time to get our (same age) kids together to play. Kinda like living in a rat race at the moment. Fortunately for me my 3 year old has taken a liking to rc. She only get to run the rock crawler, soon gonna set the esc in my savage to limit the throttle and let her have a go with it. I have high Hope's to have an rc buddy again?

Me n me sister used to bash together when we had our traxxas rustlers but she lost interest in RC so now I'm on my own lol. Running with others is Definitely fun tho ?

When my sister got her Losi Muggy ,that is what sparked my interest in getting the Robotronic Mantis ,at the time ,it
was the cheapest to own a racing truggy that was on auction ,so I snatched it up ,even when she got it ,it made her
husband jelous ,an he wouldnt let her ring it out when she drove it ,she kept lugging it an loading up the engine with
fuel an sometimes it would die on her ,finally I yelled at her an told her to quit babying it ,an ring that damn thing ,
so she did!....LOL

I got vids of running it!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks