Running the SS hard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looker2756

Had a great Memorial Day here in Indiana. Been watching storms all around. Hope your all well. Wanted to share some serious dirt trackin' on my track. First run of the year & it's plenty dry !! What fun it was to learn to dirt track it around the turns. Runs awesome for a 26 & still a tad rich ! Only breakage was a header failure due to running alone. Pictures to follow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9CJ7YQBuxw

Congrats on the good day for playing... Looks like you had a blast... I have an old Marder I bought off of a friend the last time I was in the states... Down here there are a few places I can't wait to run it... but still need a radio and a few deans connectors to finish it up... And also might get a MCD 4x4 down the road...

Skater

thats awsome!! i don't know who i feel worse for. the ss or the track couse MAN YOU WERE HAMER'IN DOWN!! :2guns::2guns:the track seems to be the perfect lendth as you just barely top out at the end of the straight away. you roled it in corner three and barely took off any throttle!! whipped it around and left a 10 foot roost all the way down the back staight..
BA-DA-BA-BA-BAH......IM LOV'IN IT!!!:2guns:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks