Samba power?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if its replacing a stock can type exhaust its going to realy notice and be a total different beast if youve allready got a tuned pipe of some sort then its not going to be much different but samba know there stuff there one of the top pipes on and off road

The pipe that's on it is a cheap thing that keeps working loose off manifold as it joins with a pics of rubber pipe, last time I went bashing if fell of twice so I ran without it in end lol it was loud to say the least

Pipe made to specific engine is better choice...

That is pretty much what I am saying. You need a pipe marched for the engine and your driving style. Most times pipes are personal preference! What I prefer others might not like. The only way I have found what I like is try at least 3 or 4 different ones..

Which is quite expensive in large scale, but hell you only live once right? :D

Yes but if you want to find what works best for you it is the ONLY way to do it. If you are in large scale you are not looking for anything cheap and if you are you are in the wrong scale.

Yes but if you want to find what works best for you it is the ONLY way to do it. If you are in large scale you are not looking for anything cheap and if you are you are in the wrong scale.
id agree.is the best way to find the best pipe for the engine.ive tried a few pipes, but i now have a pipe that is supposidly great for MY engine ,i had to PERSUADE a certain pipe maker for 3 months to make one for my hormann,but finally they made me a pipe for a tuned engine. HOPEFULLY I WILL GET TIME TO TEST IT AT THR WEEK END.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks