sand paddles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Pab,on a serious note,the place were we bash is based on the river DEE,long ago as it were.But the ground is still full of sand (see FLINTSHIRE FG YOUTUBE) iT IS A CRACKING PLACE BUT WEATHER PERMITS A GOOD DAYS THRASHING(GETS BOGGY) Be great for paddles.
J.

been doing a new was area, curry night tomorrow and a big party on sat, should be back in the workshop for a few late ones next week, got to crack on with the tubers, need to get a new load of tube,
i hear your going hpi baja, need a tuber chassi, should have a load done jan, sand rail, swb sandrail and 5t:cool2:

been doing a new was area, curry night tomorrow and a big party on sat, should be back in the workshop for a few late ones next week, got to crack on with the tubers, need to get a new load of tube,
i hear your going hpi baja, need a tuber chassi, should have a load done jan, sand rail, swb sandrail and 5t:cool2:

Just looking at the moment mate.
I've been on so many internet sites and they offer so much more for the BAJA than the FG,just might be worth a try.
Six FG's and an MCD for sale!!!!!:clown:
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks