Sanwa or flysky noble nb4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rc stoner

Hi guy I'm looking for a upgrade transmitter/receiver and have been looking at the

Sanwa Sanwwa MX-6 Radio Set With RX-391W Receiver​

Or the flysky noble nb4
wich is the best for range and reliability

Sanwa without a doubt
Little Dudes really. What are you basing your opinions on . WTF . Do you own a Flysky Noble NB4 . Everyone can have an opinion but you better be able to back it up with facts . I own one and it's going to be used for speed runs on my boats and On my Limitless which if I'm lucky will get into the 130 mph range which means it needs distance. It has a range of close to 1000 feet without having to add a booster.

index.jpg

Little Dudes really. What are you basing your opinions on . WTF . Do you own a Flysky Noble NB4 . Everyone can have an opinion but you better be able to back it up with facts . I own one and it's going to be used for speed runs on my boats and On my Limitless which if I'm lucky will get into the 130 mph range which means it needs distance. It has a range of close to 1000 feet without having to add a booster.

View attachment 72757
Idk my experience with fly sky sucked

Omfg those are fighting words!😂😂 how dare you March to the beat of your own drum...who gave you permission to have an opinion?😂😂😂...I got lynched for loving my Noble...and ain’t a one of them own let alone used a noble lmao...coop was the only one to back me up..anyway they are good radios and have a great price for all you get...catch them with a deal of 2 receivers and transmitter for like $200

Omfg those are fighting words!😂😂 how dare you March to the beat of your own drum...who gave you permission to have an opinion?😂😂😂...I got lynched for loving my Noble...and ain’t a one of them own let alone used a noble lmao...coop was the only one to back me up..anyway they are good radios and have a great price for all you get...catch them with a deal of 2 receivers and transmitter for like $200
I like the fact you get 2 recievers with the noble and it looks good for the price aswel sanwa and fatuba maybe good but there not for the lower end budgets

Hell ya and it supports all the telemetry you want or need...I just run the temp and rpm sensors.which are cheap to buy$10-15..but it shows you signal strength and bec voltage as well...it also has 2 lipos...one on the bottom come off and has USB port if you need to charge something the other is built in and is just for the TX...look It up on YouTube and see if it’s what your wanting...the receivers are just a shade cheaper than sanwa and Futaba but anything with telemetry support is gonna be a lil more expensive

Hell ya and it supports all the telemetry you want or need...I just run the temp and rpm sensors.which are cheap to buy$10-15..but it shows you signal strength and bec voltage as well...it also has 2 lipos...one on the bottom come off and has USB port if you need to charge something the other is built in and is just for the TX...look It up on YouTube and see if it’s what your wanting...the receivers are just a shade cheaper than sanwa and Futaba but anything with telemetry support is gonna be a lil more expensive
I will look on utube now think I'm going to get the nb4

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks