say what!!!! hpi relaunch the 5b!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw that!!! I am absolutely picking one of these up. I know I just got a 5B 2.0 but I need this one too lol

Edited to add: The Flux in particular is bound to succeed in today's large-scale climate. If it sells particularly well I can see them releasing a Flux RTR and making a killing

Last edited:
not sure how the re released baja is gonna take off tbh,
almost every baja part is available as after market these days, so everybody tends to build from parts,and build what they want,
only original baj parts used are diff internals, fuel tank and battery box, oh, and maybe the body and cage bars,
new baja kits are gonna have to be cheap to compete with the clone cars i think,
be interesting to see how many kits they sell out the gate though,

not sure how the re released baja is gonna take off tbh,
almost every baja part is available as after market these days, so everybody tends to build from parts,and build what they want,
only original baj parts used are diff internals, fuel tank and battery box, oh, and maybe the body and cage bars,
new baja kits are gonna have to be cheap to compete with the clone cars i think,
be interesting to see how many kits they sell out the gate though,
One word.... Vesla

I feel this isn't gunna work out well for them.
People who want to build something, will go to the aftermarket as spents said.
The regular Joe is probably too cheap and doesn't care about brand name and will go clones
Then other is the small amount of people that want a stock Baja (with all of its flaws) that is actually built by hpi.
Pretty cool to see the original badger come back with its original name though

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks