SD73's kraken vekta 5 build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey sean since you have your drive shaft off do you have a spare 5t brake disc laying around? I don't like how the kv5 disc wobbles and binds. I was hoping to see if the 5t disc fits

Hey sean since you have your drive shaft off do you have a spare 5t brake disc laying around? I don't like how the kv5 disc wobbles and binds. I was hoping to see if the 5t disc fits
No, I don't still running stock brakes on my 5ive t. don't have any spares.

I do not like this flimsy pos, but I'm gonna use it for now. Found a TGN prefilter and managed to get it over the factory filters.
20210416_171726.jpg

Basically on to engine time, but I have to run and get my kids lol. Never a dull moment.

I second that sean that plastic intake doesn't make feel good. And try to limit pulling those "plug" screws out if you can.
Yeah, need to come up with something else, but not right now. Quick before I have to leave.
So these are the engines I have, going to build up the one from rep and toss it in soni can get it up and running. @siblues sent me the other and a vrc pipe. This is 34cc rovan engine. Think it will be a bit of fun to see what I can do with it.
20210416_172859.jpg

Wish me luck lol

No, I don't still running stock brakes on my 5ive t. don't have any spares.

I do not like this flimsy pos, but I'm gonna use it for now. Found a TGN prefilter and managed to get it over the factory filters.
View attachment 72579

Basically on to engine time, but I have to run and get my kids lol. Never a dull moment.
Never liked how that filter felt seen one of these fitted to a vekta if other than the rcmax filter

Attachments

• 27454992-900D-4E6D-88FA-7869F4AC0E74.png
    27454992-900D-4E6D-88FA-7869F4AC0E74.png
    654.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 63537264-8DBE-4629-9B56-88324D034D40.png
    63537264-8DBE-4629-9B56-88324D034D40.png
    865.7 KB · Views: 14
I ran that mcd intake in a losi, you can rotate it any which way you need as it isnt hard mounted from the outside. It mounts just like a filter on the v stack.

May actually have 2 of those if you want to try one
PM me what you want for one. 👍🏻
Just finished feeding the kids..... its engine building time 😁

looking spot on sean (y),
thanks for the pics of the cvd as well, thats gonna be a must for me when they come available over here again,
and yeh i aint sold on the kraken airbox thingy either, not even opened the bag yet and it just feels like it gonna be a tad wank through the bag etc, if ya get what i men :LOL:,
i was gonna just get the rcmax one, but may have a look around myself and see whats useable/fitable,

I hate saying it but Im thinking about installing a rovan 45. I will disassemble the entire motor and inspect it for sure if I go that route. Would have to fab a exhaust header for the vrc exhaust i have. Im seriously debating it. 🧐

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks