SD73's kraken vekta 5 build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope never heard it, which is funny, because I worked with a brit for years and he had all sorts of odd sayings and words he used. Deffinatly sounds like something he would have said. He was the master of shite repair done in 30 seconds or less. Once watched him try to stop a hydraulic hose from leaking with electric tape. Umm yeah that didn't work. 🙄
lol sean, well the brit ya worked wi defo sounds like a master bodger then :ROFLMAO:,
hydraulic hose and tried to fix wi leccy tape, never seen that tried before,
lots of strange sayings will come up on here at some point though , especially from me tbh cos i'm from yorkshire :D,
even south of england has no idea what were sayin up north half the time :ROFLMAO:

lol sean, well the brit ya worked wi defo sounds like a master bodger then :ROFLMAO:,
hydraulic hose and tried to fix wi leccy tape, never seen that tried before,
lots of strange sayings will come up on here at some point though , especially from me tbh cos i'm from yorkshire :D,
even south of england has no idea what were sayin up north half the time :ROFLMAO:
Aye spents most on here wouldn't have a scooby what we where on about of we started talking native.

I'm a Maintenance Engineer, or as we get called "a fitter", from being an apprentice abuse was always thrown at sparky's, they are known as feckin benders. Plumbers and plasterers a miserable as feck, something to do with working with water. PLC programmers are magicians or nerds, depends if they are canny (friendly) or the silent leave me alone type.
Contractors are feckin useless and never have the tools they need to carry out their intended jobs.

Right about there is as close to the exhaust as I'd like it.
I'd just be concerned about vibration digging into the cage or the filter cap
There's a little nippel on the end that I can attach a bracket of some sort to

Attachments

• 16216381913196502075301602749456.jpg
    16216381913196502075301602749456.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 16216382853643089454309550963691.jpg
    16216382853643089454309550963691.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 12
I'd say as long as it doesn't rub let it be. I wish @Haric had the time to make a turtle racing variant for the vekta as I cant stand the plastic housing kraken offers
Rc max makes one, I just can't be dumping tons more money Into this thing atm.
Need to make a crud guard for up front here, and mesh mod the engine. Think I'll fit up the body panels, settle on a color and pull the engine out and mesh it.

Attachments

• 16216385770067030692598958223137.jpg
    16216385770067030692598958223137.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 11
I like it looks like a good fit just need some outerwears
Yeah I'll have to get some ordered here soon.
I've seen it sean I like the straight part across the cage and have the filter on the inboard side of the rig.
It really should go up here in this hole.

Attachments

• 1621638712745511520755746304668.jpg
    1621638712745511520755746304668.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 12
Rc max makes one, I just can't be dumping tons more money Into this thing atm.
Need to make a crud guard for up front here, and mesh mod the engine. Think I'll fit up the body panels, settle on a color and pull the engine out and mesh it.
What colors your considering? I here you on the spending part ,I remember when I would break something first then upgrade. I need a steering servo and really don’t want to spend hilltronics type money on it. But don’t want any regrets later.

What colors your considering? I here you on the spending part ,I remember when I would break something first then upgrade. I need a steering servo and really don’t want to spend hilltronics type money on it. But don’t want any regrets later.
Been thinking of my classic red of some variation. Not dead set yet. Just have to see what I come up with. I was thinking something crazy with ghost flames in pearl, with a red metallic or chameleon as a backer, but I'm not in love with the buggy body to begin with so that's made it hard to decide.

Been thinking of my classic red of some variation. Not dead set yet. Just have to see what I come up with. I was thinking something crazy with ghost flames in pearl, with a red metallic or chameleon as a backer, but I'm not in love with the buggy body to begin with so that's made it hard to decide.
The vekta body really needs the right set of wheels to make you appreciate it. The stock wheels does nothing for the appearance of the truck. The ghost flames in pearl will definitely be something different.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks