SD73's kraken vekta 5 build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The vekta body really needs the right set of wheels to make you appreciate it. The stock wheels does nothing for the appearance of the truck. The ghost flames in pearl will definitely be something different.
Nah, I'm just a truck guy lol. Have 3/4 of a tt body sitting here. Just need the cage and front clip yet. Have it under good advisement that they interchange easily.

filter looks fine now its clocked back a tad sean (y),
tough one though cos like ryan and yerself i hate the stock plenum/airbox thing as well,
almost seems like an after thought by kraken wi the one that comes wi the kit,
gonna see what i can come up with an all at some point :)

Just curious what filter that is, why not replace with a triple flow
It's the mcd filter, it's already a double stage filter. Very thick foam elements. May top it with an outterwears and call it good. I don't run in extremely dusty conditions so I'm not super worried about a good filter doing its job. As supplied its an excellent looking design.

It's the mcd filter, it's already a double stage filter. Very thick foam elements. May top it with an outterwears and call it good. I don't run in extremely dusty conditions so I'm not super worried about a good filter doing its job. As supplied its an excellent looking design.
Nothing wrong with the mcd filter. It does the job on all my cars👍🏽

filter looks fine now its clocked back a tad sean (y),
tough one though cos like ryan and yerself i hate the stock plenum/airbox thing as well,
almost seems like an after thought by kraken wi the one that comes wi the kit,
gonna see what i can come up with an all at some point :)
Had thought about getting another length of hose and using a 3" uni up in front. I think this set up should work just fine though.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks