Servo issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatnfurious

My DBXL runs great, only had some minor issues. Biggest issue is that after about 15 mins of running the throttle servo shuts down. I thought it was a bad servo so I switched the steering and throttle servos. Ran it today and had the same issue. Throttle servo gets warm but it is under the exhaust so it's gonna not sure how to change that. Has anyone else had this issue or any ideas of what it could be.

Are you running an aftermarket pipe? I have a bartalone and it's very close to the servo/brake linkage. I wrapped the pipe with 1" header wrap and I can grab it no problem at operating temp. Uncovered metal is obviously hot but keeps things cool around the pipe. No worries of melting anything.

Very good point. I turned my throttle end point down to 50% on my dx4s controller. The dx2e can only go down to 75%. It comes set at 100% on the throttle and 125% on the steering

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks