servo mod help needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-KILLER

my son came home from school and there learning about electronic battery circuits and want me to help with making a battery operated motor driven wind mill ?.so my question how to mod a servo to run permanently . i want to use a servo as i have a couple of futaba 148's as donor's plus they have gear boxes...........

my son came home from school and there learning about electronic battery circuits and want me to help with making a battery operated motor driven wind mill ?.so my question how to mod a servo to run permanently . i want to use a servo as i have a couple of futaba 148's as donor's plus they have gear boxes...........

if i remember right there's a pin in one of the cog's just take that out and it should go around and around. the pin acts like a stop point could be wrong

ya take out the stop pin. sometimes its a tab molded into the case top that needs to be snapped off.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks