servo question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy

Hello,
Well I have a bad throttle/brake servo twitches and freezes up, Im sure DDM will take care of me, but I want to run my car today. I don't know if my LHS has a savox sc 0251 in stock but they have hitec 645mgs. should that drop right in?
Thanks guys

new savox doing same thing, its worse when I put on the arm and their is alittle load 1hr of driving and $40 down the drain. plugged into a buddys futaba servovos do the same thing twitch and freeze up

try plugging it into the steering channel and see if it does the same thing. the only other thing i can think of is try changing the frame rate on your radio. the savox is a digital servo and should be able to run on fast frame rate, however try setting it for standard servos and see what happens (if your able to charge that on the radio).

already $40 out of my pocket the new savox, that's on me I just wanted to break in the motor and have fun today, its been awhile.

Don't worry sir.....
Try plugging your throttle/ brake servo into the steering port on the receiver and the other way too ..... I mean plug your steering servo into your throttle port. If the problem moves to the steering.... As I suspect it will ..... It is probably your receiver. You can then inform DDM of the issue and I'm sure they will take care of you and get you the new parts you need.

Good luck

Regards
BM

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks