servo upgrades for losi dbxl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I was just wandering what servo you guys would recomend. I am at the moment looking at the uber rc hd servo, spektrum S9020 and the losi 5ive t stock servo, thanks for you input!

The stock 5I've T servos are rebranded Savox servos. I didnt believe that at first until one of dbxl servos burnt up...LHS had the 5ive T servos in stock. I bought that...it came in a box that said SAVOX.

Hi, I was just wandering what servo you guys would recomend. I am at the moment looking at the uber rc hd servo, spektrum S9020 and the losi 5ive t stock servo, thanks for you input!
I put in two hitec servos their better than stock with 15 t spline I got them for about 100 each I'm running a 6.5 hp motor and they seem fine the only problem I experienced was with the stock I couldn't find aluminum arms. And we're blowing the stock ones out since I got the 15 t I found plenty of options. As far as arms I like the dinomite arms they have a extra alien screw that clamps the to the servo.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks