Shen qui Bigfoot start up issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colchdan

I can’t seem to get any electornic power with my Shen qi big foot does anyone know how to set up my controller frequency please

@Colchdan In the manual for your controller there should be a section about how to bind it to the reciever. I am not sure what it is you are asking because you don't get to set the controller frequency. If you use a 2.4ghz transmitter then depending on whatever brand it uses a cpu and software to sort out your reciever from noise and other transmitters. One methods is using increasingly smaller windows where signals can pass though until only your recievers comes through. This happens instantly and it is polling ("hello my reciever are you there?") for the reciver all the time.

However none of this has anytning to do with your RC's power. If the truck does not get any power even if you insert a fresh battery and turn the truck on. Then you have a dodgy wire/connection somewhere in the truck. I would start by taking a look at the wiring. Has anytning snapped? Is there loose connections in the plugs? And then troubleshoot down to where the issue is like this.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks