Shock ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here is my opinion from the technical standpoint. Stock shocks are just fine for the basher, small bore, and not too serious racer. The irc are the economical upgrade for stock, and big bore uses and will do better in a race set up imo. The mod shocks are the best (imo) for a racing set up, or if you really want to fine tune your shock. Think Rancho rs5000 vs fox double bypass shocks. One goes on your pickup the other goes on your desert race truck. I wouldnt say no to the mod set, but I also just bash so it's not worth it imo.

So here is my opinion from the technical standpoint. Stock shocks are just fine for the basher, small bore, and not too serious racer. The irc are the economical upgrade for stock, and big bore uses and will do better in a race set up imo. The mod shocks are the best (imo) for a racing set up, or if you really want to fine tune your shock. Think Rancho rs5000 vs fox double bypass shocks. One goes on your pickup the other goes on your desert race truck. I wouldnt say no to the mod set, but I also just bash so it's not worth it imo.
Just my addict nature to wanna buy mods.I noticed a big difference with the 50wt all around and the HD ddm black springs.

I think most of us are running some variation of that same set up. I have 45 wt in the dbxl with stock 5ive t shocks, the 5ive t will get the the DDM heavy springs and same weight as I have a bottle laying around yet.

95% of users will find the stock losi shocks, with the TLR bleeder caps and heavy springs will suit most their needs as a basher or even partial to racing.

IRC shocks are awesome if your pulling some serious weight with a bigbore, billet chassis and all the heavy bits. They are strong and have heavy spring weights that are much larger than any other.

MOD shocks, simply amazing shocks. Extremely smooth, and best for racing. Not much of a basher shock and the spring weights are relatively low. Your poop will handle like a $250k baja truck though

I've ran all 3 kinds and they all have their own purpose. Just depends what your future holds for your losi and what you plan to do with it

95% of users will find the stock losi shocks, with the TLR bleeder caps and heavy springs will suit most their needs as a basher or even partial to racing.

IRC shocks are awesome if your pulling some serious weight with a bigbore, billet chassis and all the heavy bits. They are strong and have heavy spring weights that are much larger than any other.

MOD shocks, simply amazing shocks. Extremely smooth, and best for racing. Not much of a basher shock and the spring weights are relatively low. Your poop will handle like a $250k baja truck though

I've ran all 3 kinds and they all have their own purpose. Just depends what your future holds for your losi and what you plan to do with it
I swear I said something similar to that like 10 post ago ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks