Should I get a King Motor Blade or T-1000?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the trouble ive not seen these side buy side is there a size difference or handling difference mantence difference ect , im leaning towards the t 1000 but the blade is £50 more is it worth the extra i only bash so want something that can handle jumps witch is stable the blade vids ive seen are very good but there are less vids on the t 1000

You can check out the KM section on here. I have seen videos on YT about both. The blade is nice looking but again, it falls to preference.

Just search for King Motor and some should come up on YT. Hope this helps.

They should handle exactly the same since basically the are the car chasis with different bodies. The blade does come with a cage which is a plus for bashers. Of course you can add a cage to the t1000 as well so it basically comes down which one you like the look of better.

Think I'll get the t 1000 then as I like the look of thet one I did here the body is a bit fiddly to get on and off compared to the blade + ,the blade is £50 more

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks