Should i upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webster

has anyone swapped out there stock plug wire and went to the craftwerks hp msd plug wire. i would appreciate any comments good or bad..thank you

has anyone swapped out there stock plug wire and went to the craftwerks hp msd plug wire. i would appreciate any comments good or bad..thank you

I did and I'm happy with the result. The boot is easier to remove and reattach than the stock offerings, I bent the spring inside the stock one the first time I pulled it off for a plug check. My stock one was also poorly insulated, I would get a tingle if I touched the boot. No such problem with the craftwerks wire. All around, it's just better but together, the thicker wire looks nice, it'll probably be more durable over time, and the color options allow for a nice customization factor to match your ride. It was $13 well spent in my opinion.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks