silenced or un-silenced exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, silenced pipes still are quit loud and they do rob the engine of some performance, however it might not be that significant of an amount to steer someone away. I just don’t care and love the BRrrap Brap noise my self.

BRrrap pap it is .
i ran my Baja in the same park for over 11 years than i got a vekta5 and put a 65 in it with a stright pipe on it .
ran it at the park a few times and was kicked out of there for to loud a pipe.
they sent me to a much bigger place to run and no joggers to tend with.
actuluy i have two places to run one is grass and one is a big parking lot.

Last edited:
I run a silenced dom v2 on baj5b...and 3x samba`s which r known to b on quitter side..losi5b,mtxl,mcdrrv4.....and a bart xp on my 5.....(y)..tbh not much difference in loudness apart from there tones...(y)

Last edited:
Victory silenced on the 5ive T.
Booster silenced on the 5ive B.
Jetpro silenced on the DBXL.
They are all loud...but the time i had the silencer fall off of the DBXL, i really noticed a difference from across a field when running the car..it was much louder/sharper in your ear braaaaaaaaaap sound. The silenced pipe definitely had a more muted tone/sound to it...way less harsh on the ears...even from a distance.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks