Slicks for KM buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go fast

Ok what slicks would guys recommend to make some high speed runs on my KM buggy. I installed some Rovan six spoke wheels with Tarmac buster tires. At medium speeds with short bursts of wide open throttle they're ok , but with longer wide open runs the rear tires D shape like a top fuel dragster (amazing) and keeping it straight gets hairy, for what it is this buggy is really fast gps'd 45mph. I don't know if its better to buy slicks & inserts install them on these wheels or just buy another set of wheels with slicks already installed thanks for any input.

do some research, a lot of forums out there,,, most people I find run hostiles,, bullet proof tire,,, watch the obr 30.5 cc full mod video on you tube with there 5t,,, drifting it,, donuts etc,, stock km wheels I find are pretty tough though,, the stock beadlocks suck,, very very flimsy and soft plastic,, get a set of silverbacks or hostiles,, I have silver backs with the stainless ddm beadlock screw,, little bigger not metric,,, fits nice and hard to pull thru beadlock,,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks