Smartech pt 23cc and pt 28cc needle settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doggydogg

This is the factory needle settings according to hobbytheck Rc online.de for 23cc pt engine that can be found in the smartech spider and carson attack and all the carson touring cars and some others , and the 28cc pt engine found in the smartech UNO and the same engine is in the smartech ford 150 I've put this up as I myself looked everywhere on the net and couldn't find the info on it and a few others have been asking aswell so here is the email they sent me ! I'm awaiting back from smt themselves but I reckon Rc car online .de is good enough info for us all ! People usually go for the stock zenoah or cy settings and wonder what's going on ? This is probably why !

Dear Robert,

the serial setting of the H and L needle is one turn open. But we recommend to start the engine, then open the throttle a little bit and adjust the needle by ear. The serial setting often has to be adjusted, because the carburetors are hand-made and therefore every caburetor is slightly different.

The settings of the 23 and 28cc engines are the nearly same.

Should you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Sales Manager
Viktor Marz

RC-Car-Shop - Hobbythek
Nauenweg 55
47805 Krefeld
Germany
Tel. +49 2151 820200
Fax +49 2151 8202020
http://www.rc-car-online.de

Hobbythek R. Sturm e.K.
Sitz d. Gesellschaft: Krefeld
Registergericht: Ag Krefeld
Registernummer: HR-A 3134

Sparkasse Krefeld BLZ 320 500 00
Konto Nummer: 94 0047 85
Swift Code: SPKR DE 33
IBAN: DE97 3205 0000 0094 0047 85

Hope this helps people :)
Rob

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks