Smartech Video Stock & Hopped Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The difference is night and day... there was next to no top end in the first vid and it struggled off the line it looks, in the second all that changes. Nice work

The difference is night and day... there was next to no top end in the first vid and it struggled off the line it looks, in the second all that changes. Nice work

Just crazy what a pipe will do for you. This is a great comparison for those who ask what mod should I do 1st.:cool2:

Monaroman: Thanks. It definitely had no punch of the line so I knew I needed to do something. The pipe I used was the DDM High-End Pipe and it has made a world of difference.

mylilmarder: It is a really good place to run as long as there are not too many dirt bikes out. They hear my cars just fine; they just have a hard time spotting them. Thanks, I am glad you like the truck; I will have to post a picture of what it looks like now. I put a new set of tires and new body on it.

Bigger the Better: That was the main reason I wanted to make the videos, to show the difference a tuned pipe makes. Granted I have other hop ups on the truck, but the pipe by far was the best upgrade I did (as far has power is concerned).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks