Sneek peek at the new Jet Pro pipe for the GT5R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Dino's GT5R with the chromed pipe and silencer on. I love how the exhaust rear exits now. My pipe and silencer will be here before the rest so I'll do a comparison video same lot and everything, just pipe changed. UPS said 3-5 days for mine :D

PIC00001.gif
PIC00002.gif
PIC00003.gif
PIC00004.gif
PIC00005.gif

Ok, I got the pipe mounted. It goes on very easy and with all the bolts needed and instructions it goes fast.

The first pic shows you remove the screw and nut on the brake line and mount one bracket there with supplied bolt.

The second pic it uses a long supplied bolt and goes into the motor case in a spare hole...

Third pic shows how the added silencer bolts onto the bottom of the shock tower below the swaybar mounting screw

Fourth pic shows the pipe is close to the rear window, I might cut a little out for cooling, maybe drill a couple holes for the air filter to breath.

Last pic is just to show the exhaust outlet. I also removed the rear body mounts. one body post felt loose and turns out the threads for the setscrew are stripped... I'll figure something else out. at least this removes the pressure on the chassis and motor so it won't play with my carb linkage

DSCI0001-7.gif
DSCI0002-8.gif
DSCI0003-7.gif
DSCI0004-5.gif
DSCI0005-3.gif

I thought I'd fire it up and show you guys how it sounds. I didn't get any driving videos... not sure where I put my tripod and at the end you'll see what happens when I try to hold the camera and radio at the same time LOL. I did drive it a bit before this video and steered around the puddles. it is more hooked up but the power increase is silly hehe. I did a burnout from stand still for the neighbours, they loved it haha

I did find one motor mount screw right front was a bit loose. I tried to tighten it in but it was tight... I rocked the engine and could hear a tick? so I removed the screw and cleaned out the hole with a dye. now it tightens... must have been a small burr. I thought I was going to need a washer or a shorter bolt. I'll dig through my screw bin later... I am stripping my TB2 right now... vid is slow uploading right now...

th_DSCI0003-8.gif

Thanks Jacko. got some goodies coming for it still, though we are doing a parking lot day sunday. I need some room to wind it out..

There's a new side pipe coming very shortly as well. I better get to work so I can afford all this stuff hehe

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks